- 5.5 million will be prevented from claiming compensation for mis-sold PPI by Spring 2018¹
- The FCA has set a final claim deadline of 29 Aug 2019
- Average compensation payments are over £2,000
- 12 million people have received compensation already²
Checking for PPI can be a hassle! We can do the hard work for you
The Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) scandal continues to rumble on but for millions of people the clock is ticking. Under Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules they will lose their right to claim if their bank has already contacted them about their PPI because they then had three years to claim.
If you are unsure if your bank has contacted you it is vital that you take immediate action.
PPI was sold alongside credit cards, personal loans and mortgages in the 1990s and 2000s and was designed to cover repayments if the customer became ill or lost their job. However, many were unaware that they had it, and for some like the self-employed it was not even appropriate.
A staggering 76% of our successful clients didn’t even know they had PPI to claim back!
Simply put, in the last 12 months alone we have had 49,875 clients who were not even aware they could claim, and on average every one of those received over £2,125.00 in compensation!
This is why we offer our free PPI refund check service, as we want to help as many people as possible understand if they can claim back whats rightfully theirs!
Why should I claim?
Banks have set aside billions of pounds to compensate customers. Thousands are claiming every day and last year compensation payments averaged over £10 million every day.
The average claim was worth several thousand pounds, a welcome boost post Brexit when the cost of living has started to rise. Many have used their compensation to buy new cars and enjoy dream holidays.
On average we have helped our clients receive £2,125.00 in compensation and in some cases up to ££12,986! Just think what you could do with that extra cash.
Isn’t it difficult to make a claim?
Making a claim for PPI compensation can take time, especially if you are not sure if your had it with any loans, credit cards, mortgage or store cards.
There are even dedicated resources which will help you do this yourself, however there are some circumstances where you may want to consider using a third party to handle your claim:
- If you are busy: With work and family commitments its hard to find an extra hour or two in your day to handle your claim. There are a lot of hurdles to jump over, and what may seem simple on the surface can turn into an endless black hole with no end in sight!
- You’ve a pre-2005 non-Ombudsman case: There is a lot of red tape to get through when dealing with certain banks and lenders which can be impossible for joe public to break through. This is where our team of 200+ lawyers go to work and get whats rightfully yours.
- If you could do without the stress: Banks have invented their own language when it comes to compensating people their PPI payments to minimise the damage on their end. If you don’t fit in a tick box you could get dismissed straight away! This is where we can alleviate the stress and get you your money.
- If your not 100% certain what you can claim back: Over 81% of our successful clients actually received more compensation than they initially thought they were owed. This is due to our team of lawyers completing their “deep dig” where they uncover EVERY PPI payment you have ever made!
- If your claim goes to court! Lets say you complete the claim yourself and end up in court as a result to receive compensation. You still face the fact that you could lose the case and have to pay the legal fees! With our No Win No Fee policy, we take ALL the risk for you! Simply put, if you do not get rewarded your PPI compensation you don’t pay any fee’s. We manage that cost for you.
So you could rummage through old paperwork from your lender to see if you had it but there is quick alternative.
PPIChecker.team offers a FREE PPI Check* to help you find out. Simply complete a short form online and PPIChecker.team will do the hard work for you and pass your details to a registered Compensation Management Company who can handle everything for you.
Getting your PPI cash refunded this way will make you happy
It sounds to good to be true!
It actually isn’t! If the claim goes through and you are rewarded compensation, we will take a percentage of the compensation amount to cover our fee’s.If you don’t get the payout, we don’t charge you anything!
Simply put, if we do our job well we get paid, if we don’t get you your compensation, we don’t!
Never has this opportunity presented itself before, and as of 29th August 2019, it won’t again.
We want to get you what your owed, so you can avoid the headache of dealing with the banks and lenders, navigating your way through the red tape and dismissals, paying legal fees to go to court and in some cases receive more than you anticipated.
All we ask is a small percentage of the compensation amount in return and your still in the green!
Its what some call a “win win”!
Remember, the PPI countdown has already begun for millions of people already, possibly you. Anyone who thinks they may have a claim is advised to start the process now before it’s too late.
If you are in any doubt about your eligibility to claim compensation start your claim now.